See Pictures of Africa 2018 Miss Earth Pageants in their National Costumes
The 18th edition of the 2018 Miss Earth pageants started on October 8, 2018 with environmental school tours. The National Costume competition took place on October 11 and Africa was highly represented. The event is taking pace in Philippines at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay CAudrey Monkamity.
Results of the National Costume competition that took place last Thursday saw Sierra Leone’s Alma Nancy Sesay winning gold for Africa competition while, Margret Konie – silver and Maristella Okpala – bronze from Zambia and Nigeria respectively.
Checkout pictures of Africa’s pageants at the 2018 Miss Earth:
1. Sierra Leone – Miss Alma Nancy Sesay
2. Zambia – Miss Margret Konie
3. Nigeria – Miss Maristella Okpala
4. Cameroon – Miss Audrey Monkam
5. Egypt – Miss Lamia Omar
6. Ghana – Miss Belvy Naa Teide Ofori
7. Liberia – Miss Joicet Jartu Foday
8. Mauritius – Miss Kirty Sujeewon
9. South Africa – Miss Margo Faith Fargo
The Miss Earth Pageant is an International Environmental Event with goals to use the beauty pageant entertainment industry to promote environmental awareness.
Watch Official Miss Earth Theme Song “Woman of the Earth”
Photo Credit: Miss Earth Instagram